Sunday, April 29, 2012

My New Job


So my darlings, you must be feeling very unloved, and for that I am sorry. The reason for my silence is in fact a bit of good and interesting news. Some of you know this via Twitter, so forgive me for repeating myself, but I have taken a new job! Three weeks ago I began as Acting Beauty Editor of the fantastic IMAGE Magazine. This is a brand new challenge for me and one I had to think exceptionally hard about accepting as my girls are so young, particularly Anna, who was only three and a half months when I began.
But you know what? I now know that sometimes life offers you a chance, you may not know the outcome or even see the way clearly but you have to take it. You have to try it. If it doesn't work out, no-one's going to shoot you!
Being a beauty editor has always been one of my dreams and particularly so since I started Ellie Loves. I love beauty and I love writing...it's kinda nice that now they merge (and I get paid for it!)
However, I am merely keeping the seat warm for Liz who has gone to have her first baby so it's an experiment - I'm dipping my toe into unknown waters but here's hoping for good things.
After what was perhaps the worst year of my life last year (and the beginning of this one wasn't so great either!) this opportunity came along out of the blue and here I am... A juggling, multi-tasking, trying-it-on-for-size working Mum.
So my friends, I will be writing here more once I figure out this new and hectic way I'm arranging my life...bear with me and thank you for still coming to see what I have to say.

Lots of love
x

P.S. you can follow my beauty musings on Twitter...@imagebeautyed

25 comments:

Savannah said...

Congrats Ellie! I hope everything works out for you!
xxx

Sarah Lanagan said...

Congratulations Ellie, I'm sure you'll be an amazing job and really looking forward to seeing your first few editions for Image! x

ArtDonatella said...

That's fantastic news & well deserved, congrats and I wish you the best of luck in everything :) xoxo

Unknown said...

Congratulations Ellie and best of luck! I really like the current issue xo

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Ellie, you are made for the job, I hope it will be a fantastic experience.
Therese

Anne said...

Great news Ellie...well done! Starting a new job myself next Tuesday so know how you're feeling. x

Veronica said...

Congratulations Ellie. Image are so lucky to have you. Your beautiful writing and keen observations will now reach a wider audience. Just don't forget us - can't be without '
Ellie Loves'.

Kirstie said...

Big congrats Ellie - you'll love it!

ronaamal said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be wonderful.

Siún said...

I am already looking forward to the first issue!
Siún x

@tardnas said...

Good luck!

Emma Farrell Makeup said...

I am really looking forward to reading your articles Ellie. I hope that this is the start of positive things and that you enjoy the role. Best of luck xx

Unknown said...

Congrats Ellie - hope it gies really well for you x x x Shona

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julye said...

Congratulations with your new job !!!!

http://www.julesfashionweek.com

Unknown said...

Congratulation and best of luck


Best Regards
Alina
online clothing shopping

Unknown said...

Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

Unknown said...

Want any Super Car Information with Pictures...??? Here is Super Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
WorldLatestVehicles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Latest cars and vehicles, Latest Mazda Models, Racing Cars, International Sport Cars, Concept Cars, PS-Pod, Strange Vehicles, Nissan, Royce Corniche, Ford Concept Cars, Strange Vehicles, Mercedes and More Sport Cars and Vehicles with Pictures and Info
WorldLatestVehicles.blogspot.com

ayaz said...

Best Business Investment Plan without any work, You can Invest as low as 1$ Dollar to 100$ Dollars and Get Daily profit of 10.00%, Guaranteed Payment with Minimum Earning is $1.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com

Unknown said...


Get Hourly Profit with best business plans ever, Join Now
AllTimeProfit.com

Anonymous said...

I am very happy with this artiker, with no posting this artiker i learned a iot and I know a lot about a lot of things thanks for sharing. posting very useful. success for you brother.

Clipping Path said...

I m so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing

maxwell said...

Do you know that there are Largest Tablet throughout the internet? Of course, you can get a chromebook under the price of 300 dollars.

awa said...

I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.
CODE IGNITER DEVELOPMENT SERVICES IN LAHORE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...