Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sisters


Life has been a whirlwind lately with my two little ladies. I'm enjoying them so much as well as being the most tired I have ever been in my whole life! I'm loving watching the beginnings of their bond - something I don't know about as I have a brother but no sister, so it's always been a connection that I am fascinated by...a friend who lives with you - what fun! These pictures make me think about their future together - they will look quite like the two above as they are the same colouring...Lu is dark and Anna is fair (so far). I will definitely be re-creating this shot in years to come!!


I love this one so much...companions out to play, out to discover, out to adventure (in cute dresses!)


And I really hope that this shot will be their future...I hope that they will be soul mates as well as sisters. Eachother's confidante and cheerleader. I hope they are friends as well as family because that is the best thing in the world...

'A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double'
 - Toni Morrison

(pics via Oh Joy, My Cakies & La Foudre)

1 comment:

Siún said...

Lovely post, Ellie. I've got two sisters and can tell you that they're always there to torture, taunt but always support you. It really is a bond like no other.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...