Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coveting The iPad

I went to dinner in my dear friend, Emma's house on Friday and I fell in love. No, not with another man, sillies. With her iPad...
Now, I know they are around a while but this was the first time I really got to have a proper look at one and it was good. I fell hard for it's sleekness, it's ease of use, it's feeling of technological newness. Pictures look great, the apps are fabulous, it's so damn exciting - I want one!

Good old Apple -as always at the forefront of design, where they deserve their spot and where they'll stay...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just have to say that I have an iPad and TOTALLY love it!!! I just wish that you could edit posts on blogger on it! You can comment, etc...but, it wont let you scroll through blogger to read blogs nor edit. But, everything else it does is amazing!!! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Pammy,

That's a little disappointing about the blogger functions...I'm still keen though I must admit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...