Thursday, August 4, 2011

Outfit Wishes


Hello my dears, I do apologise for the light postings of late.  I have been working on a couple of new projects that I can tell you about very soon. I have also been searching for some decent maternity clothes for my expanding shape - I'm five months along now and I look as though I have a football up my top!
I've been drooling over these images for a bit, unfortunately I won't fit into anything like them for a while, but I continue to gather my inspirations anyway! I hope you like them too...


Great neutral tones together...


I really like the simple elegance of this dress with the thin belt...gorgeous.


Beige and cobalt blue...what a nice mix.


I pretty much love everything about this shot. Great mustard skirt, great hair, great everything....

(images spotted on Pinterest)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...