Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lipstick Of The Week

I'm a big fan of Zooey Deschanel. Her particular brand of quirky is very appealing to me. Did you ever see the music video of her for 500 Days of Summer? It's so sweet, take a look here.
Anyway, she has recently become one of Rimmel's ambassadors, (isn't it funny how they all connect with a brand in the end)) But never mind that, here she is wearing my favourite lipstick of the week - Rimmel's Heartbreaker.

It's a deep, cool fuchsia and it freshens up the skin so nicely. Wear it with barely there eye makeup for contemporary cool. Warning: if you load on the eye shadow with this it will look wrong. I'll be wearing it tonight when I go to meet Jade Jagger at a launch... exciting! Stories tomorrow!

8 comments:

Anne said...

That colour looks fab on Zooey. Does that fushia colour suit all types or is it better on brunettes? I'm mousey brown with blue eyes. The colour scares me slightly! I's so bright...but would be such a great change. Your thoughts please Ellie?! x

Anne said...

That colour looks fab on Zooey. Does that fushia colour suit all types or is it better on brunettes? I'm mousey brown with blue eyes. The colour scares me slightly! I's so bright...but would be such a great change. Your thoughts please Ellie?! x

Unknown said...

Hi Anne,

It actually works on all colours but I have to say that I prefer it on brunettes from light brown to black hair (so, you!) I think orange/coral tones are amazing on blondes...

x

Anne said...

Thanks Ellie. I just might give a go! x

Cherry said...

That's a really pretty shade!

Siún said...

Could you recommend a coral/orange budget friendly shade for a blonde fan?!

Unknown said...

@Siun Coral by Revlon ColorBurst is one of my ultimate coral/orange's and Bourjois Sweet Kiss Shine in Juicy Tangerine (74) is really light and pretty.
See you soon for your makeup lesson!

Siún said...

Looking forward to it Ellie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...