Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shine On...

I've always thought that a top coat is a top coat, is a top coat, if ya get me! As in they are all pretty much the same - just another layer of clear gloss to enhance the polish and seeing as they all chip after three days on me, I've never really been that moved by them. I did try out this new Nail Shine Miracle by Sally Hansen though and it does seem to last and it's really shiny. So  much so that it makes my cheaper polishes last at least three days longer than before. They claim it lasts for ten days, but it gives me six and that's ok by me!

1 comment:

Thelma Frayne said...

Sold! Just had my first manicure last week and I vowed to get a topcoat seeing how much longer the mani lasted compared to my at-home attempts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...