Friday, May 20, 2011

This is Intense


These new little pots of deep, intense colour from Bourjois are simply superb. I used them on models at a wedding fair yesterday and was deeply smitten by them. It's hard to find eyeshadows that give an excellent colour payoff  in that they actually transfer to the skin as strong as they look in the palette. These shadows are fantastic and so full of pigment they will last forever both on the eye and in the pot.
As I'm writing this I have taken them all out to attempt to name my favourite...but I can't! The black 01 stands out for it's inky depth, number 08 is a really great dark, sheeny bronze, 05 is a true emerald and 04 a sumptuous 'Cadburys' purple and 02 is a glorious shiny gold. I wholeheartedly love these and am now the proud owner of every shade! You will be delighted with them too...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...