Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's The Craic Barack!


He came, he saw, he drank a pint and charmed our hearts. We've been rather spoilt with our visitors this past week and it's done us a lot of good! 


With their undeniable charisma, Barack and Michelle seemed to be really enjoying themselves. There have been laughs, hugs and a huge surge in Irish pride.


We passed over our babies and held their hands tight to show our regard for them. Obama stayed well over his schedule to shake people's hands in his ancestral home of Moneygall. 


'This little country that inspires the biggest things - your best days are still ahead' - Barack Obama

Thanks Barack and Michelle, you lifted our spirits even higher.

3 comments:

Siún said...

Totally in awe of the Obamas. Weren't they amazing?? Fab

Veronica said...

It was a great day so it was. As with the Queen I've never seen Barak Obama smile so much. Maybe we should take a hint from them and smile too. We have a lot to be proud of, our talent, our wonderful people. Ok so we had a few gombeens in high places but we took care of them comprehensively. Now lets outstare the Eu/IMF who seem to only have their own interests at heart, after all we've got friends in high places.
As for me I've more than a little reason to smile. I see that I've won the lipstick. Wowee!! Thank you Ellie. The colour looks just amazing. I can't wait to try it.
I've sent you my address.
Happy Days.

Anne said...

They're a the coolest couple. The Obama's rock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...