Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Lip Balm Love


I'm not sure I agree with the old lip balm addiction myth but I do use one every day and this Moisture Plus by Carmex is my new favourite. I've always been a fan of Carmex. I like the slightly medicinal smell and it's moisturising qualities are really good. Now the old classic has been upgraded somewhat, they have launched new stick balms with colour tints as well as a clear one. They contain an SPF of 15 as well as vitamin E and Aloe. This results in them feeling very smooth and slick on the lips. I have the peach one which doesn't add much colour but a hint of a tint. It still has the reassuring tingly feeling after application and I really like it. I'm using it daily in fact! At only €5.99, I think they are well worth it and a great lip protector for the colder months.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...