Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bags To Love

I've been thinking about handbags lately and came to the realisation that I now must become reliant on cross body bags alone to hold my bits and bobs as my other hands will have to be free for my TWO children and their changing bags, buggies, coats etc etc etc! (still clearly having issues coming to terms with the old 'mother of two' concept!) Anyway, I digress, have you seen Mulberry's latest arrival? Meet Evelina (above) isn't she pretty? I think I would get along very well with her. Just sayin'...


This little patent messenger bag from Zara is lovely. Kind of retro, kind of now. It's not huge so  forget using it as a dumping bag for all sorts of detritus but take it out to sling across your body when there is someone else to help with the baby kit!


Ah distressed metallics, how I love thee! This gorgeous bag called Orelia is from Red Direct and I think I'm in love with it. It is the perfect size for everyday... I'm seriously coveting it!

I was petting this little leather bag in Zara the other day and it may or may not have been added to a certain Christmas list! Still basically impractical for kid kit purposes but pretty nonetheless...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...