Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Christmas


Hello my lovelies! I'm just dropping in during a break in feeds/nappies/cuddles to wish you the happiest Christmas full of good cheer, love, peace and joy. All is well here; baby Anna is one week old and lovely, Lulu is coming around to the idea of her - gave her her first kiss yesterday after ignoring her since she came home! I am textbook tired, slightly emotional, prone to crying at anything sentimental especially this ad ( I just did again as I found it on You Tube!)

Anyway, I wish you all the very best for Christmas, thank you for reading, thank you for your sweet comments on Anna's arrival and thank you for being there and enjoying my musings. I've never met you, but you mean the world to me, my beautiful strangers!

If you've got a few minutes, listen to this as you potter about today. My Dad has put this on at home for every Christmas Eve of my life and now I'm playing it for my kids. Lovely life repetition...

Enjoy.

xxx

2 comments:

therese said...

Congratulations Ellie! Hope you are having fun getting to know each other..! :)

Nicky Peacock said...

Congratulations and nice to meet you Ellie. Hope yr having a beautiful and relaxed first christmas with yr bebe xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...