Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bumping Along...


My darlings! I'm still here, haven't popped just yet but almost (due on the 18th!). I've had a few days with a sick Lulu and then my midwives told me to go into hospital to be scanned as they thought the baby had turned around to be breech which would mean my having an emergency Cesarean...not ideal but I got my head around it nonetheless. Happily it turns out that the baby has wiggled again and isn't quite in the right position but here's hoping all will resolve itself! Seeing as I'm due next week, my blogging will reduce for a few weeks but I'll be here three times per week with some guest posts from other bloggers thrown in too.

In the meatime and until things begin to rumble I have some nice makeup reviews and style inspiration posts coming up for you...

Lot's of love!

(no the pic sin't me! I'm much bigger than this lovely girl I saw on Pinterest!)

7 comments:

Marie said...

Oohh exciting! Sorry to hear you had a stressful few days but glad things are sorting themselves out : )

Pamela Farrell said...

What a wonderful Christmas present to be expecting!
Best wishes from us at FAB x

Anonymous said...

Good luck Ellie and take it easy hope all goes well for you Áine

Liz said...

All the best, Ellie!

Anne said...

Hope all goes well Ellie. We'll miss you. x

Kristiiina said...

Hi Ellie!
I usually don't leave comments but I came across your blog today and I must say that I find it really charming and lovely! Very inspirational and beautiful blog indeed :)
Hope everything goes well, all the best
-Kristina

Unknown said...

Thank you all so much for your good wishes!

And to Kristina - thank you and welcome!

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...