Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Falling For J Crew Fall Collection


It's no secret - I love J Crew! I love their colour palettes, their classic styles that are mixed through with a dash of quirky and I particularly love how the looks are styled. I have quite the fascination with their commander in chic, Jenna Lyons. She is responsible for the styling of the entire brand and she really makes waves each season with how she blends all-American clothes with a cool European edge. (check out her amazing house here)


Stripes, tweed and messy hair...


I'm not sure how this shade would suit us pale people but I love it anyway. Cute socks and loafers too don't you think?


Super coat, great bag and how I love those trousers... 


Maybe it's because I'm pregnant and I keep thinking how well my bump would fit into this cape but the cool stone shade is so good with denim. And as for those orange heels....perfect!


Camel and Magenta. Who would have known how good these shades are together?! I'm in full support of strong pops of colour with neutrals...and these shades are a welcome change from the now ubiquitous red and green skinnies...


A timeless look that is a little reminiscent of the nineties with the shrunken styled jumper over a shirt and wide trousers. The colours are what bring this look bang up to date. Pop of yellow anyone? Yes please...


Love the mac and legging combo...


Isn't this an interesting trouser shape! 
If I had to dress from one store and one store only for the rest of my life it would be J Crew.
Available  from Net-A-Porter for us European fans...

1 comment:

Thelma Frayne said...

The last look is my favourite!

If I had to choose one store, I have no idea what I would pick... you have set me thinking now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...