Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Rant About Freckles

I LOVE freckles and I HATE when people ask me to cover them up. They are so pretty and I think if you have them you are meant to show them off. Why is it that us women often want the opposite of what we naturally have? False tan on pale skin, covered up freckles, plucked to nothing brows that should be full and fabulous...
As a makeup artist I think that the trick to looking good is to accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative, but that doesn't mean being false, it means learning to harness your natural beauty and thus feeling good in your skin.
In our makeup courses we teach that your best look is your most natural look. We never stray too far from your original palette colour-wise and when it comes to texture it's all about sheer, sheer, as sheer as possible.
You gotta love what your Momma gave ya!

Whew...had to get that off my chest!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...