Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Daily Dose Of Lovely

I have to share my new source of lovely ideas and inspiration. Red Magazine has always been one of my favourites. I know I am smack bang in the middle of their target audience (35 years old, juggling new mummy-hood with freelance work, love all things fashion-y food-y, beauty and interior related etc etc!) and that's why it resonates with me but I really do love their mix. The newly launched Red Online is all of their signature style piled into a lovely website. Here's some of my personal picks from their treasure trove...

I don't care what anyone says; Chanel are the most glamorous lipsticks!

Their gift guides are superb; I love this cardboard dolls house. One for my Lulu for sure...

The perfect Breton...I can't get enough of them. Yes, I own about 10, but there's always room for some slight variations on a theme!

I've fallen for this cashmere dressing gown from The White Company. So cosy and flattering at the same time.

I adore these cloth bound classics by Anthropologie....

Tutu by Boden. Another one for Lulu!

The site is also full of interior and food inspiration. I know what I'm going to be doing during these snowy days; making lists for Santa!

Have a peek and see if you love it as much as I do...

*** please could you take a moment to vote for me to win Best Irish Blogger here***
thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...