Thursday, December 2, 2010

Luxe Skin Saver

My testing and trialling of products in the name of clarifying those tricky old beauty claims continues unabated at Ellie Loves Towers! Particularly in this snowy weather; becoming housebound and going slightly stir crazy, I knew I had to occupy my time so out came the box of products and on they went to the face. In between several rounds of stories and colouring with Lu who is also a little stir crazy - not good in a toddler!

I got Future Skin by Chantecaille a while ago and hadn't gotten around to trying it. Partly because it's pretty expensive and I've been on a budget makeup vibe for a while now with setting up my new makeup course on the topic. So I decided to give it a whirl and yes, like almost all things by Chantecaille, it is lovely.
It is definitely in the 'your skin, but better' category as it has a light enough coverage, but I found it to layer successfully without caking and it's oil free, gel-like, luxurious consistency glides and sits well. It contains light reflection to help with glow so is a nice option for parched skins. It also contains goodies like green tea, aloe and chamomile to soothe and heal and help to take down redness.

Hello winter skin saver. Goodbye red nose.

*** please vote for me to win Best Irish Blogger here, thank you!***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...