Monday, December 6, 2010

Red Alert

I am addicted to anything in a true scarlet tone at this time of year. It is just pure Christmas to me. So here's a few things to get you in the red...
Cute red dress with a perfect red lip and undone hair....lovely.

Chanel nail polish in Dragon... one of the ultimate classic reds.

I always hang hearts on my tree and we have a family tradition where we give each other a new heart for our respective trees each year. So when we're old, our trees will be made up of gifts from our family.

A red lip. It's the perfect Christmas statement. Keep the eyes neutral and the skin glowy and get in the red! If you've never tried it - now is the time!

*** please vote for me to win Best Irish Blogger here***
thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...