Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mothers & Daughters


I have to share one of my favourite blogs with you. These beautiful shots are a mere selection from The Glow - a site that celebrates (and beautifully photographs) mothers with their kids...


I love this moment between Mama and baby... I'm so lucky to have it too.


Funtime on the couch...


Kisses!


More kisses!


Little chubby legs in tights. I don't think there is anything cuter!


I love this sequence. She reminds me of Lu kissing my bump...


How lovely...


Dancing! One of the joys of having a little person...Lu's favourites are Wham and Bob Marley!

2 comments:

siberja said...

these photos are so cute..
I don't have babies, just my cats, but they are my babies really :)

Gracie said...

the legs in tights - so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...