Friday, November 18, 2011

On The Fringe


Every year, and I mean every year, for some reason I become a little obsessed with fringes (or bangs for my US friends!) The thing is that I inevitably get one cut in, like it for about two weeks and then lose my mind with trying to keep it looking good. Mine tends to go a little wonky as I have a slight kink in that portion of my hair. So while I was working on a beautiful 1930's themed nautical wedding shoot the other day, the very talented hair dresser told me the trick to keeping a fringe looking ok... Simply blow dry it in the opposite direction that you want it to sit and then let it fall.... It will magically correct itself and look perfect!

You may know that, but it was news to me! So, now the fringe obsession is hotting up for another year...what to do? what to do?

Wanna see a sweet little video of all the styling team working on the aforementioned shoot? Click here!
I'll share the pics when they are released...

7 comments:

Anne said...

I'd love to know what the camera man/woman was saying to make the crew so smiley!!

Unknown said...

He was asking us what we were going to have for dinner that night!!

Rosemary said...

That video is very cute!

Siún said...

I love the video, you all look so happy!

Anna K. said...

oh noo you startes me thinking about a fringe again! after I swore never ever to have one again

Caroline said...

Hey! Love reading your blog. I'm so with you on the fringe/no fringe thing! I've just grown mine out and now I'm without fringe, I keep thinking of the benefits of a fringe......covers forehead spots disguises frown lines, hides unruley eyebrows. If it wasn't so damn painful growing it out, I'd have it cut back in a heartbeat!

Marie said...

Interesting! I battled with a side fringe for years and eventually just gave up - I'm tempted to try again now : )

Beautiful vid by the way : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...