Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Trilogy Skin Saviour


Brrrrr...I think Winter has finally landed. It's a freezing morning here and I have turned the heating on. It's a slippery slope till Spring my friends! The only inevitable outcome of this is drier skin (for me anyway) so it's time to load up the nourishment and for me this means buying my annual bottle of Rosehip Oil by Trilogy. It's organic and outrageously good for keeping skin looking and feeling good when switching between warm and colder temperatures. Massage it in night and day and watch that dry pelt turn to softer skin before your very eyes!

P.S. anyone living on Dublin's South Side should check out this Trilogy offer from the fab Select Stores (and have one of their to-die-for juices whilst there!)

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

I swear by oil all year round, it is the only thing that keeps spots at bay.
I moved on to Rosehip from Argan oil after I ran out of my beloved Josie Maran which I cannot buy in the UK :(

Haven't tried Trilogy yet, though, do you know if it's better than the A'Kin Rosehip oil?
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...