Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Victorious Victoria


Last night at The British Fashion Awards, Victoria Beckham won the Best Designer Brand of the year. I for one am thrilled for her. I happen to love her designs and the fact that she has become appreciated by the notoriously cynical fashion industry is a very nice thing. There's been talk about who actually designs her pieces or the extent of her involvement, but I think that she has always been upfront in saying that she is not a trained designer, merely a fashion lover who has the opportunity to channel her ideas into these collections. So far, so fair in my view... Well done VB!


Here's a little reminder of her A/W11 show that she was honoured for...


Simple, elegant and classic...


I love this one in particular... I'd wear it in a heartbeat.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Bravo Posh! Delighted for Victoria too. She's done so well for herself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...