Thursday, November 17, 2011

Navy & Gold


It's a classic pairing for a good reason. They look wonderful together. I love the subtle shot of sequins above...

Dress down the sparkle with a navy woolly jumper from Zara...


Ooh, I love this DVF dress...how divine for a glam Christmas party!


There's nothing I don't like about this shot...blazer, bag, watch, rings...swoon!


Silk simplicity with a delicate chain...


Now, that might just be the perfect blazer...


Navy metallic smoky eye...the contemporary way to rock a dark eye.


How lovely are these earrings, I'd love them to dress up a plain white T...


And this necklace with same white T!


Navy and gold work so well in interiors too..


I love that gold backdrop...so unusual.


Gorgeous arrangement...

(pics via pinterest)

6 comments:

Siún said...

the gold wall is stunning. Love.

Girlwiththeskew-earring said...

oh Miss B! I love your blog!!!!

eline said...

I love the combination of navy and gold, I think I'll wear this combination for the upcoming christmasparties :) And I like that navy wall, never thought it would look so refreshing.

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures ellei, i also love that blazer!Any ideas what brand or where it is from? thanks!Áine

siberja said...

the wall, the earrings and the sequins skirt are stunning.. I want them all! :)

Unknown said...

Aine...no, I'm not sure where it's from I'm afraid. If I find out I'll let you know x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...