Friday, November 18, 2011

Swooning at Loulerie


I spotted these lovely pieces on the Loulerie site the other day and can't stop thinking about them. I think they will certainly make their way on to my wish list for Christmas. The stacking ring above is made of antique rose cut diamonds and 18k gold. Buy them one at a time and stack 'em up with each birthday or Christmas or any old excuse at all!



I love these initial pendants. Available in silver or gold and also with a semi-precious drop. Wouldn't they be lovely with separate ones with the initials of your kids for example? I think I'll drop some serious hints to my Santa!


Angel wings! I don't wear long earrings very much, but I think I'd make an exception for these. Aren't they pretty...
Have a look at Loulerie's site for more beautifully chosen pieces. Or ideally visit her pretty store on Chatham St - it's one of my favourite shops to look around when I'm in town.

1 comment:

Alice at SuperGorgeous said...

Oh they're gorgeous! Particularly love the stacked rings x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...