Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Eureka!

I think I may have found my new glasses. I was looking at Jennifer Aniston's new look and admiring her specs so I did some web trawling to ascertain which ones she was wearing. Super sleuth that I am (not really!) I found that they are the new 'Wacks' by Oliver Peoples as seen in these new campaign pictures featuring real life couple Devendra Banhart and Rebecca Schwartz...

What'cha reckon??

Here they are in black which I would choose I think...

Here they are on Jen.
And here is Oliver People's new campaign video featuring Shirley Manson from Garbage along with Elijah Wood.
Just because it's cute...

>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love them! I wish I could wear glasses like that but my ears/eyebrows/nose...something means that anything but frame-less just make my face look super wonky!

Princess Peach x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...