Monday, February 7, 2011

The Moss Rock

Here is La Moss's engagement ring. From the 1920's and bought in the Bond St jewellers she frequents to buy her own diamonds each year on her birthday; this is a ring and a half and yes, I love it!
Forget that other Kate's upcoming wedding, it's this Kate's nuptials I'm more interested in....the dress, the hair, the venue. Prepare to swoon over the style, that is if she lets us see anything at all. The notoriously private Kate is not expected to do a deal with OK/Hello mags any time soon! Yes, I know she is always papped falling out of parties, but I don't reckon we'll see a peep of her big day - more's the pity.


2 comments:

Siún said...

It's fab isn't it? She is just too cool for OK/Hello!

Unknown said...

I totally agree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...