Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello Monday

It always rolls around too fast doesn't it! But hey, it's here, and we have to make the most of it!
How was your weekend? We had a nice relaxing time which included a first birthday party and a long lunch and catch up with a friend yesterday. We've also been viewing houses and plotting the futures for our businesses...very day-dreamy I admit, but if you don't dream, you don't get, right?!

I've also been thinking about summer... we haven't taken a holiday in the sun for three years and I'm not sure if we will get to this year either but I'll continue to dream about sweet summery dresses and sunglasses such as these from ASOS...aren't they pretty. Oh to feel the sun on my face like this lucky model....Come on Spring, let's be havin' ya!

The winners of The Friday Freebie are A Certain Vintage and Ciara H....email me your postal addresses please!

1 comment:

Thelma Frayne said...

Hi Ellie,

I am just getting to discover your blog... bit by bit. You have such great tips on here and a lovely way of writing.

Just thought I would say hi!

t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...