Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lipstick Line Up

Makeup guru and queen of the New York uber-groomed look, Bobbi Brown has re-formulated and re-launched her lipstick line and I had the pleasure of playing with them yesterday at their Spring launch (so many pretty things, coming your way!)
The difference in the formula is that they now consist of pigments mixed in a clear, emollient base...this means that the colours are true to what you see in the tube and they are rich, creamy, long-lasting and completely gorgeous. Shade-wise we're spoiled for choice but I really fell for the Cosmic Raspberry shade.

I'm a lipstick fan, always have been, so I'm thrilled to see how people are embracing it again. It's just so glamorous; there's no escaping it!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

aww I'm a huge fan of lipstics, and I totally adore Bobbi Brown ! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...