Friday, May 21, 2010

Bright Sunshiney Day



I'm just so enthused by the wonderful sunny weather we are having! I spent this afternoon in the park with some other mums and our babies, soaking up the warmth and feeling good!
So these are just some pretty things to celebrate that summery vibe.... the above shoes are for little girls by Stella McCartney; so sweet.



I love the great colour and jaunty swing of this Victoria Beckham number...


Beautiful vibrant bouquet, less of the boring whites ones please brides...


Just a lovely warm shot and I like the trousers...



Another vintage-y feeling shot from Toast, love the hair, the brooch, all of it...


How amazing is this top! I am seriously coveting it...

Have a lovely bright sunny weekend darlings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...