Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One face, Two looks

These are images from a shoot I did recently with the lovely Aisling Quinn, shot by Angela Halpin. In a slightly extreme way they serve to show the huge difference that makeup can have on the face. So for all you who feel like you're stuck in a makeup rut; stay here at Ellie Loves...I feel like sharing!
I will be posting a Look of The Week each week with tips on how to achieve it and which products to use. Add a comment if you would like me to review a particular product and I will be more than happy to do it. Be warned though; I am totally honest so you will be left in no doubt as to whether I rate it or hate it!




1 comment:

Dara Lynne Lenehan said...

I am loving the dark big eyebrows! - any tips on how to achieve them?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...