Tuesday, August 3, 2010

10 Years Younger?


I got this Bobbi Brown tinted moisturising balm a while ago and it's been languishing on my shelf ever since, I don't know why I wasn't interested in trying it, perhaps it was the creamy look to it or the pot...I hate dipping my fingers into pots!
Anyway, yesterday I thought my skin was looking a tad dry and dull due to Lu's latest phase of waking at 5.30 am every morning, so I decided to give it a little Bobbi Brown love and see how I got on.

We got on well, this pot and I! It has lot's of nourishing ingredients like shea butter and vitamin E to cherish an unloved or over-sunned skin and it has a high level of SPF (25). So while it's definitely in the sheer, tinted moisturiser bracket and won't help you out with coverage concerns, I found it to be an ideal 'day off' product that made me look nice and glowy and fresh when I was feeling the exact opposite.
When I'm testing out a new product I always search around some of the other beauty blogs that I respect to see what their views on it may be and I saw that the Elle Magazine's beauty editor said it was an essential if you want to 'subtract 10 years in 10 seconds'

I'm kinda with her on that...I didn't drop an entire 10, but maybe 4 (at a push!)

1 comment:

Monty said...

Hi Ellie, I'm a big fan of this tinted moisturiser. I'm on my second pot!

Great for a fresh 'off duty' look :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...