Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another Brush

This is one of the latest brushes by MAC; the 130. When it comes to brushes, I personally feel that MAC make too many. It's far too confusing and even makeup artists don't use or advocate the entire collection that they sell.
That said though, I have become very attached to this one since I was sent it a while ago. MAC say it can be used with creams or powders but I didn't like it for powder foundations or blushers...it was just ineffective. It's also too small a head to use for a liquid foundation...don't get me wrong; it applies it fine, it would just take far too long!
I think the 130's true calling is to apply and buff out cream blusher. It does this perfectly. If you ever find it a bit tricky to get cream blush just right or tend to put too much on and end up too rosy; this brush will remedy that. It gives a wash of colour over the cheek and you can buff it out towards the hairline with exceptional ease.
I love a tool that makes the job easy...this is one of those.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

I really like that trio!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...