Thursday, August 12, 2010

The No-Brainer Lipstick

So this summer I've been wearing a variety of different lip colours from tangerine and orangey red to really nude according to what I'm wearing and how adventurous I'm feeling on the day in question. But I though I'd tell you about my fail safe, day off, easy -to- wear- and- always- looks -good shade!
Naked Paris by MAC is what I class as a no-brainer lipstick. It is a quite sheer, cool brown-ish shade that has a plummy undertone. It wears much lighter and more transparent than it looks in the tube so don't be put off. It has a few sparkles in it that are only visible when it starts to wear off and it's actually really pretty then!
When I'm running around after Lulu on a normal day or getting up really early to travel to a wedding I seem to have developed a bit of a uniform; stripey top, straight leg skinny jeans, flat black patent pumps and Naked Paris is very much part of this uniform.

Call it predictable, but sometimes it's good to have a no-brainer that just works...

2 comments:

Miss War Paint (Nic) said...

This looks like my kinda colour! Too bad I can't afford MAC atm! I'm on a strict spending ban till further notice haha!

Anne said...

Great lippy...it'll be going on my wishlist! Really like the Chanel Rouge Coco lipsticks too. Great range of colours and wear very well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...