Wednesday, September 1, 2010

If The Shoe Fits

I have been coveting these Louboutin nude patent pumps for a long time now. So I was utterly delighted to see an exact and perfect copy by Zerep. Without the red sole mind you, I do think that copying the red sole is a little too much...leave that to Louboutin.
I came across the pretty pumps when I was on a flying visit to Galway city on Saturday last. I was doing makeup for a wedding there and I ran out to the shops for a quick look around before I caught my train home.
I tried on the little beauties, twirled around a few times, told myself that I certainly don't need them....and quickly bought them!
They had their first outing at my friends very glamorous wedding later that night which took place here.

Shoppers remorse? Not this time...

1 comment:

Anne said...

I bought a pair of nude LK Bennett shoes at the start of the summer and have barely taken them off. So classic for the summer....a true investment. Well wear Ellie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...