Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Zara Goodies

Zara now have an online shop...yahoo! This doesn't help in matters of self control and frugality.
I really like the trousers above; lovely high waist and the perfect crop...very Isabel Marant.

I did actually buy this dress the other day and I'm thrilled with it. It's pretty short but great fabric and it feels lovely on. I also love the detail on the shoulder and the cropped sleeve.

As it's gettting colder I wore it to the Prudence awards with black opaques which help to preserve one's dignity! I'll experiment with some grey and burgundy opaques throughout the winter.
What do you think?

3 comments:

Anne said...

Love the dress....red shoes and black opaques would be great. Well wear Ellie!

Fiona said...

Love the trousers, and the dress! Can you shop online from Ireland? I have been trying to get a jacket for my little girl but I can't seem to buy from here :-(

Tass said...

simple but gorgeous. I'd wear this with cable knit tights. Zara is my favourite shop x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...