Monday, September 13, 2010

These Boots...

...are made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you...do do do do do do
This time every year I begin my hunt for the boot of the season. I inevitably look for a good riding boot but find it really hard to find a good one that actually looks like a proper riding boot not a fashion-y version.
But now, I've found these two from here and I love 'em both. A lot. How do I choose? Do they ship here?.... questions, questions. I'm going to investigate. Aren't they great?

Have I got that song in your head?!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie,

Love your blog! I keep coming back to these boots, but I can't find the really plain ones on the Frye website. Do you know what style they are?

Congratulations on your baby news!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...