Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pretty Rosey

I've been experimenting with my recent Bourjois haul over the past few days and this little gloss has perked me up no end! It is the Rose Exclusif and basically it's a clear gloss that changes and becomes more pink when it comes in contact with your lips and their individual pH levels.
Now, this has been done before, Smashbox for one have released a similar gloss and blush with this technology but hey, everyone can have a go!
I like this one though; it's a good price at €10.49, Bourjois always hit the mark cost-wise. It has a nice texture on the lip, it feels moisturising, not just glossy (due to vitamins C +E ) Colour-wise, on me it started off quite pale and gently pink but then accelerated to a pretty fuchsia colour. They say it is different on each person so I'm going to try it on a few other lips to see how it goes, but I do think it will end up quite pink on everyone! It's sweet though..the pink is brightening and pretty....try it out, what colour will you go?!


1 comment:

missy_ellie_uk said...

I saw this the other day, I'm really tempted to get one and try it on all my friends (and probably husband ;) ) to see if it actually does look different on each person!

http://missyellieuk.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...