Friday, July 23, 2010

Beauty Awards


My dears, I apologise for the lack of usual posts today... I spent the day away from my computer and surrounded by other skin and makeup experts as we judged the Prudence Magazine Beauty Awards 2010! I had a great time; it was a fun and informative day...I love listening to other people in the beauty industry as they knowledgeably discussed their various categories. I learned so much and I'm going to embark on a brand new skincare regime now that I'm quite excited about. I've so many tips and new product recommendations for you but my lips are sealed until the awards are published in the September issue! In the meantime I have the awards night to look forward to at the end of August...I love my job sometimes!

Thank you Prudence and the fabulous Kirstie from Beaut.ie for a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...