Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Long Wear Wonder



We're all on a hunt for long wearing eye shadows, right? There's nothing worse than carefully blending your shadows only to look in the mirror an hour later and they are nowhere to be seen! Typically, cream or liquid shadows have been the worst for staying power so I'm always happy when I find one that delivers.

These little pots of pretty are in the 'Yes Ma'am, we'll deliver' category for sure! They are the Masterpiece Colour Precision Eyeshadow by Max Factor and yesterday I wore them all day and all the way to bed time without them budging at all.

Smooth them on like a lip gloss using the felt applicator and blend the edges with your finger. If you find that a clump comes out, just use your finger to apply it completely. They have a very nice level of shimmer that isn't glittery (ugh) and they come in six useful shades. I tried the Icicle Rose, (second from the left above) which is a very pale, creamy pink. It doesn't sound nice but it brightened up my eyes a treat. I lined my lashes with a thin line of soft grey kohl and loaded on the new lengthening mascara from Clinique and I'm not going to call it a masterpiece, but I was happy...

1 comment:

Miss War Paint (Nic) said...

Oh these look really nice for daytime. I've been impressed with cream eyeshadows in general these days...formulations seem to be improving and the days of yucky creasing have gone hoorah! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...