Thursday, July 8, 2010

Buxom Lips

These are the Buxom lip glosses by Bare Escentuals, I came across them first when I was in New York a few years ago and the whole mineral vibe was a new thing to me. It has since landed over here and everyone knows about the brand. At the time I was a total sucker for anything that claimed to make my lips bigger; I had a thing about them...now I know they are fine, they're not buxom by any means but they're mine and they suit my face!
Anyhoo, I tried these and loved them. They come in very nice shades and they have a decent pigment which makes them more like a really glossy lipstick rather than a sheer gloss that wears off in minutes. The shade called Dolly is a beautiful soft mauve and I use it on a lot of brides as it lasts so well.
Ok, here's the thing; they don't make your lips bigger. They just tingle and make your lips feel bigger, probably because you are more aware of them, but that's just being pedantic!
Get them from BT2 or from Ken Boylan's studio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...