Friday, July 30, 2010

Stella's Style

Stella McCartney is a classy woman and her Autumn /Winter 2010 collection proves it. I love the pared down elegance and polish of these looks. The colour palette of neutral blacks and greys with pops of fuchsia and orange makes my heart sing!

Stripes and perfect black trousers...

This look embodies Chic...

Love the line and swing of the coat...

Grey with nude. Try it? Yes I will...

Rock Chick all grown up...

I love the nude sheer overlay...this was quite a theme on the runways (the model is far too thin though)

Love this look...Sheer sophistication

(images via style.com)

1 comment:

melis said...

Just got given out to for expressing my desire to be seduced by the new season looks - but they are so nice this year, aren't they? Am over the summer now, boots, coats and woolies bring em on. Love Stella too really wearable, extremely well made (have a peice or two from sales) but crazy expensive....loving the nudey make-up with that pared down elegance, now how do I get my colourist to do a minky beige colour - its my holy grail....any advice?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...