Thursday, July 8, 2010

Makeup Mountain

Yesterday I received a huge box of makeup to play with! I am a judge for the 2010 Prudence magazine's Beauty Awards so for the next few weeks I will be swimming in products! For those of you who don't buy this magazine - you should. It's a savvy guide to how to be stylish and clued in during these prudent times. I'm looking forward to drawing up my shortlist of the best of the makeup offerings and I'll pass on my tips to you when the beauty awards are published in September.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Tough job, but I suppose someone has to do it :-)

Unknown said...

Exactly Fiona! The things I do...

cailĂ­n said...

ellie, lucky you!!enjoy it, where do you get all the beautiful sites/pics on your blog , hey are so pretty!

Unknown said...

Hi Cailin,

Thanks for the comment... I just find everything as I hunt around the web. I read lot's of blogs from the US and I always follow the new fashion and beauty collections and bookmark what catches my eye!
I hope you enjoy it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...