Friday, November 5, 2010

The Friday Freebie

I've been eyeing up these little pens of pretty from Max Factor for a while now. I have to admit to being a little dubious initially as most things that claim to give a great smoky eye, don't. I was sent a few of these to try and was quite enthused with them for how damn easy they are to apply. Yes, it's kinda gimicky , but they work and they are very quick to use... music to your ears right!
Now, in all honesty, they don't have very intense pigment and they are shimmery so I consider them more of a veil of colour for the lid rather than the classic opaque feature of a traditional smoky eye. But they are a worthwhile quick fix and the shades are pretty.

I have one to give away in the bronze tone ( on the left above ) so one of you can see for yourselves! You know what to do... leave me a comment below, tell me something nice, Hell even tell me a joke!

Check back on Monday to see who wins.

Have a lovely, cuddly, warm weekend my dears

17 comments:

Louise - Freckled Elle said...

You're so generous! Am intrigued about these x

Sarah@Blusherobsession said...

hmm all the jokes i know are completely inappropriate and offensive so i'm going to refrain from telling them :)

love a bronzey smokey eye

x

TK said...

Wow! I've never tried this brand before =]

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to try these for ages but was waiting until, I got a chance to swatch them myself. Thank you for the lovely competition xx Have a great weekend too!

Anne said...

Here you go...

PUPIL: "Would you punish me for something I didn’t do?"
TEACHER:" Of course not."
PUPIL: "Good, because I haven’t done my homework."

Thank God this is not a joke competition!

Have just ordered a black and bronze dress for a New Years Eve ball and a bronzy smoky eye would just top off the look.

Amelia said...

I hope you have a really good weekend :D thankyou so much xxx

babydollamy@hotmail.co.uk

------ said...

Haha you wont want me telling jokes ;)
levisandlipstick@Gmail.com
xxx

Whimsical Wolf said...

I've been sat here for the last few minutes trying to remember a joke, but the only thing I can think of are my sister's horrifically cheesy ones that I dare not post XD

However my cat just got a piece of cellotape stuck to his back foot, and completely spazzed because of it. He's the weirdest cat ever; he's obsessed with licking bags! None of my family know why, but if you put a plastic bag in front of him he'll lick it for about 20 minutes :P

I'll stop rambling now XD xxx

o said...

You are so generous!
I've seen these in the drugstore, would love to try it!
Jokes are not for me! My week has been boring but I just came back from an amazing trip. Loved Switzerland!

topcat_90 said...

did you hear about the magic tractor? he turned into a field! (ive embarrassed myself) ive been intrigued by these but haven't indulged recently.. love the look of those maxfactor trios with the yellow eyeshadow too!

Donna said...

your so generous!

Unknown said...

your kindness is unmatched :)
i would love to try out this product!

Savannah said...

I love your Friday Freebies they are so sweet! You're so sweet! I've never seen these in the US, I'm pretty sure Maxx Factor isn't sold here. And if it is then I've never seen it!

Gem said...

wow id love to try one of these :)
i love your blog!
gem_woody@hotmail.com

x

Leslie said...

I'd really love to try one, please enter me :)

email: lesliexsimpson@gmail.com

:)

Anonymous said...

Haven't been here in a while but these look fantabulous. I think I shall share one of my dad's terrible jokes:

Did you hear about the hen walking into the library going 'Book, book, book'. She met the frog coming out of it 'readit, readit (like reddit, geddit?)

Gotta love the humour :)

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

I love eyeshadow pens!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...