Thursday, November 11, 2010

Style Crush

Lauren Santo Domingo. One of the contributing editors of US Vogue. She has a style to die for and her lifestyle is pretty envy-inducing too by all accounts. She married a billionaire and wore a dress that had many levels. In that it started out huge and, dare I say, meringue- like, but she shed layer after layer throughout the day until she ended up with a mini length, off the shoulder-cocktail dress for partying in! Don't believe me? Google it...

I love her look; Classics with a fashion edge...

Love this dress she wore to the Met Ball. It's such a hard colour to pull off but she does - with aplomb.

She has a kind of Christy Turlington thing going on, doesn't she!

I think this is a great look and I'd like every piece of it...

She rocks a trench with over the knee leather boots - a perfect mix of trash and class!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Love all her looks

Audrey said...

The 1st & 2nd last my favs..out to be that slim..sigh.

sevda said...

Really like the first and the last 2.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...