Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sweet Cheeks

I have become quite devoted to Danish brand, GOSH. Their textures are so premium at such low prices. I bought this blush in Electric Pink the other day and it's amazing. So silky soft and it glides on to the cheeks like a dream. In fact, it feels exactly like the Armani blushers which are almost triple the price. This shade is brilliant for adding a pop of colour to warm up the skin. Apply on the apple of the cheeks only - not out to the hairline or you will appear too flushed.

It's fantastic. Run, don't walk, to your nearest stockist and get some now!

1 comment:

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Hey Ellie,

If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
You can check it out here:

http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

Thanks
Alicia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...