Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Money For Gold

I spotted these two new releases over on uber-beauty blog Temptalia. I haven't actually seen them up close and personal but I can tell you that I will be making a bee line to each counter to acquire both post haste! I really like the old gold feel to the Dior polish called Timeless, it looks antique and very pretty and perfect for parties.

This is NARS new colour called Etrusque which looks like a perfect deep gold that is not too yellow. Being from NARS too, it is guaranteed to be great quality. In fact, their shadows are up there with the very best on the market. They're not cheap, but luxurious and lovely.

As I said, I haven't tried them yet, but I do trust these brands, so check them out. I will be!

2 comments:

Anne said...

So Christmasy!

o said...

that Dior polish is to die for!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...