Friday, November 19, 2010

The Friday Freebie

I'm a bit low maintenance when it come to my hair, perhaps when I shouldn't be. I fear it's a bizarre hair styling laziness that I suffer from. I know, however, that I need to take more care in order for my locks to look good and less parched from all the blowdrying and central heating. So I enlisted the help of this Take The Heat leave in cream from Aussie. It's a light cream that you massage into damp hair before you blow dry. You may be familiar with these type of creams and I have tried (and abandoned) a few over the years myself, but I liked this one. It's texture is light, so you know it won't weigh your hair down. It protects hair from heat, tames frizz and genuinely gives a smoother, more glossy sheen. I have added it to my non-existent hair styling regime. Who knows what I may use next. Mousse, gel, sprays...a whole new hair world awaits!

I have one of these wonder creams to give away to one of you lucky lovelies. So leave me a comment below and lustrous locks could be yours...

Happy Weekend my dears!

*pssst.....just found out that there is 20% off in Space NK at Harvey Nichols this weekend! See you there!*

15 comments:

Arlene said...

I need lustrous locks too! I am just as low maintence with my hair. Every haircut I get I promise it'll be different this time....but it never is. I have a Lee Stafford spray wax I use when I'm trying to pretend my messy look isn't accidental :)

Tash said...

Ohh I don't think I've seen this one about. I use either the Vo5 (I think) heat protector in the red bottle, of the purple tresemme one, never a cream type. I'd like to be ~entered please!

n.ellis.knight@gmail.com

Gem said...

id love to try this
gem_woody@hotmail.com

Ms Bubu said...

My hair is so tangly these days it needs some TLC!

Thank you!

msbubu26 at gmail dot com

MakeupJunkie88 said...

I usually use Redken but it can be pricey & i havent found a good store brand one. I would luv to try this one tho...pls enter me =)

prisd88@gmail.com

Ria said...

My hair would be eternally thankful to you for introducing them to this.If I don't win it, I'll def. buy it!
x
Ria
freeeedz at yahoo dot com

Sarah@Blusherobsession said...

i really need to start using heat protection again!no wonder i've got so many split ends!

satan_51@hotmail.com

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

I need some help protecting my colour treated hair for sure.
xx
Alicia

Joy said...

I love Aussie products, they always smell so good. Although, I've never tried their 'Take the Heat' range.
dearjoy@live.co.uk

Savannah said...

I love Aussie products! They always make my hair smell so good!


xx

SkellyBones said...

I use a cheap brand of this sort of stuff and sometimes it works, but other times it completely weighs down my hair and its rubbish! ): I've been planning on trying Aussie stuff for ages but never get round to it D:
xxx

MissPukku said...

The only aussie product I've tried is their hairspray =D

Anshita said...

i just got a curling iron..nd this would be perfect!
anshitajuneja at gmail dot com

Amelia said...

thanks for entering me then xxxx

Skinni Peach said...

oh! i've tried this, got a sample in work, its actually pretty good! a great cheap-tastic find!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...